St. James Church, Morpeth Original Oil on Board 26.5cm x 37.5cm
Original painting by John Vander
St James Anglican Church is a heritage listed Anglican Church precinct at 19 Tank Street, Morpeth in the City of Maitland. The original design was attributed to Edward Charles Close with later additions by Edmund Blacket and John Horbury Hunt and built from 1837 to 1875. The church is located in the historically classified Village of Morpeth.