Podium Enterprises Pty Ltd Website Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on Jan 25, 2012.
- 1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms Podium Enterprises Pty Ltd(“Morpeth Gallery”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you interact with our website. By accessing the website at www.Morpeth Gallery.com (the “Site”), you acknowledge and fully understand this Statement and consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Statement. Other than as expressly set forth in this Statement, nothing in or omitted from this Statement limits Morpeth Gallery’s privacy practices.
- 2. Information We Collect and How We Use It Morpeth Gallery collects certain information from and about its users by, among other things, directly from our web server logs, from users, and with cookies.
Web Server Logs When you visit the Site, Morpeth Gallery may track information to administer the Site and analyze its usage. Examples of information Morpeth Gallery may track include but are not limited to:
Your Internet protocol address.
The kind of browser or computer you use.
Number of links you click within the Site.
Location from which you accessed the Site.
Date and time of your visit.
Name of your Internet service provider.
Web page you linked to the Site from.
Pages you viewed on the Site.
Personal Information from Users Visitors to the Site can register to purchase goods or services. If you register, Morpeth Gallery will request some personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number,r facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. Morpeth Gallery may also request financial information. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to relevant credit card providers. For other types of registrations, Morpeth Gallery will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to Morpeth Gallery so that Morpeth Gallery can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. Morpeth Gallery will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
To fulfill your requests for goods or services.
To protect Morpeth Gallery from liability as Morpeth Gallery deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
To respond to legal process or comply with law.
In connection with a merger, acquisition, sale or liquidation of Morpeth Gallery.
- 3. Use of Web Beacons or GIF Files The Site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Morpeth Gallery to, among other things, count users who have visited those pages and deliver co-branded services. Morpeth Gallery may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third-party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables Morpeth Gallery and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to the Site and how you use the Site.
- 4. Children’s Issues The Site is not directed to children under 13 years of age, and children under 13 years of age shall not use the Site to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves.
- 5. Changes to This Statement Podium Enterprises Pty Ltdhas the discretion to update this Statement from time to time. When Morpeth Gallery does so, Morpeth Gallery will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this page. Morpeth Gallery encourages you to periodically review this Statement to stay informed about how Morpeth Gallery is helping to protect the personal information Morpeth Gallery collects. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this Statement and any updates.
- 6. Contacting Morpeth Gallery If you have questions regarding this Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Statement and/or Morpeth Gallery’s general practices, please contact Morpeth Gallery at sales@Morpeth Gallery.com or send your comments to:
Podium Enterprises Pty Ltd Attention: Privacy Statement Personal 5 Green Street Morpeth NSW 2321 Australia.
Podium Enterprises Pty Ltdwill use whatever efforts it deems appropriate to respond and resolve any problem or question.