Friday, 24 March 2017 6:00 am
The charge of the 4th Australian Light Horse at Beersheba late in the afternoon of 31 October 1917, is remembered as the last great cavalry charge.
Ron Marshall's painting 'Charge for Beersheba' celebrates the last ever Calvary charge in war history. Ron's progress so far is absolutely breathtaking!
See Ron Marshall and the final painting at Morpeth Gallery for the Lest We Forget Art Exhibition 20th to 23rd April.
5 0 2
Morpeth Gallery shared their event.
Wednesday, 22 March 2017 7:00 am
Morpeth Gallery's Lest We Forget Art Exhibition starts Thursday 20th April with equine artist Jennifer Marshall and fellow artist and husband Ron Marshall, marine artist Ian Hansen and landscape and militaria artist John Bradley.
All will all be at the gallery with a collection of Anzac Day inspired paintings, showing you how they create their stunning works.
We hope to see you there!
News & Events
- Festival of Two Palettes: Morpeth Gallery is home to “Master Painter of the World” John McCartin
- It’s time for the Festival of Two Palettes!
- Pink Blush
- Stephen Jesic wins First Place, animal category, International ARC Salon Competition
- Great things come in small packages.
- Natalie Jane Parker ‘Australia’s Endangered Animals’ book launch
- A tisket a tasket, a teapot a tea cosey. 2017 Morpeth Tea Cosey challenge!